Teeth Whitening in Rockwall, TX
Do stains on your teeth make you feel self-conscious when you’re around others? Have you given up on having a bright, white smile?
Don’t give up hope! At Apricot Dental, we know how having a whiter smile can improve your appearance and give your self-confidence a boost. For this reason, we offer professional teeth whitening options at our Rockwall, TX dental office that will leave you with the bright, beautiful smile you thought you’d lost.
What Causes Stained Teeth?
Many factors affect the whiteness of your teeth:
- Genetics – Some people just naturally have whiter teeth than others
- Aging – Over time, tiny holes open up in dental enamel and make teeth more prone to staining
- Foods and drinks – There’s a long list of foods and drinks that stain your teeth. They include coffee, dark teas, red wine, dark berries, tomato sauce, and curries.
- Tobacco use – Chewing or smoking tobacco quickly turns white teeth dark and yellow.
What Are My Options for Whitening My Teeth?
Dr. Jaspreet Randhawa wants you to have treatment options, so we offer two convenient approaches for transforming a dull, stained smile:
In-Office Teeth Whitening in the 75087 Area
Are you on a tight timeline and want whiter teeth for a big event like a wedding or reunion? In-office teeth whitening at our Rockwall, TX dental office is the perfect solution for a fast smile transformation. The entire process takes about an hour, and within a day or so of your treatment, you should see a smile that’s about six shades brighter.
Take-Home Teeth Whitening Kits
If you have two weeks to wait for results, our easy-to-use take-home teeth whitening kits are a convenient way to boost the brightness of your smile. Our professional kits are superior to anything you can purchase over-the-counter for a couple of reasons.
- Customized teeth whitening trays – Store-bought whitening kits use one-size-fits-all trays, but we make your whitening trays by taking impressions of your teeth. The tray fits perfectly over your teeth to cover all surfaces evenly and prevent the whitening gel from seeping out and irritating your gums.
- Prescription-strength whiteners – The whitening products at your drug store have to be safe to use for the greatest number of people. They’re not as potent as professional products because your dentist oversees your treatment and can adjust the potency of the whitening gel to fit your needs.
A Brighter Smile Awaits! Call Us Today to Schedule
At Apricot Dental, we recommend a dental cleaning before whitening your teeth. Clearing away plaque and tartar gets your teeth as clean as they can be so you can enjoy your brightest smile.
Call us today at (972) 961-9003 to see how teeth whitening at our Rockwall, TX dental office can help you.