Our In-House Membership Plan
If you are in Rockwall, TX, and do not have dental benefits, Apricot Dental is now offering a membership plan that makes oral healthcare affordable and easy to access. We don’t want our patients to deny quality dental care due to financial restraints.
If you have any questions regarding your qualifications or our membership plan, please give our skilled dental team a call. We are always happy to answer any questions or provide further assistance.
Annual In-House Loyalty Member Plan
For our patients without dental insurance, we are excited to offer the following in-house dental plan:
- Two Cleanings Per Year
- Discounted Dental Fees
- No Annual Maximum
- No Deductible
- No Pre-Authorization
- No Wondering what insurance will pay toward your treatment
- No Waiting Periods
- Cosmetic Dentistry Included
Coverage Includes: Examination
- New Patient Comprehensive Exam 100%
- Recall Six Month Exam (two/year) 100%
- Limited Exam (emergency-one/year) 100%
- Additional Exam covered at the cost of $39
- Full-mouth x-rays (once/3yrs) 100%
- Bitewings (one/year) 100%
- Periapical (first film+2 additional/year) 100%
- Panoramic (one/3yrs) 100%
- Adult Teeth Cleaning (two/year) 100%
- Child Teeth Cleaning (two/year) 100%
- Fluoride Application (two/year) 100%
- Periodontal Maintenance (two/year) 100%
- Sealants 50%
You Will Get 40% Off of All Dental Procedures
Apricot Dental is a comprehensive dental practice, combining general, preventive, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. We offer a wide variety of dental procedures, including:
- Periodontal Therapy
- Crowns and Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- Root Canal Therapy
Yearly Membership Dues
- First Family Member $ 285
- Second Family Member $200
- Each Additional Member $175
Some Restrictions May Apply:
Deep cleanings (root planing and scaling) are not considered regular cleanings, and they are considered part of periodontal therapy. After a deep cleaning, the following cleanings can be up to four times a year, two of them are covered just like your regular cleanings. Any additional cleaning will not be part of the plan, but you will get a 40% discount.
Dental treatment following an injury where a lawsuit or worker's compensation is involved will not be covered under this plan.
The membership benefits cannot roll over to next year.
Dental Care Made Easy
With our easily accessible membership plan, our Rockwell patients will never have to be concerned about the cost of dental care. We want our patients to prioritize their dental health and well-being; our membership plan can allow all our patients to continue practicing preventive dental care.
If you’re a new patient at Apricot Dental and would like to know more about our Loyalty Member Plan, please give us a call to arrange your initial consultation. During your dental visit, you will be able to meet our dental staff, get to know Dr. Jaspreet Randhawa, and see how you qualify for our unique dental care plan.