It is truly exciting to live in a time where you can alter and improve the health and look of your teeth and smile. While Hollywood-style smiles may have once been only available for the rich and famous, in our current times, anyone can have the smile of their dreams. At Apricot Dental, our main priority is your oral health, along with an attractive and shapely laugh. Which, as it turns it out, isn't difficult to achieve!
Reasons Patients Love Dental Crowns
Like many dental procedures, there are many reasons why a patient may need an extra boost to keep their teeth and gums healthy and lovely. Several oral health issues can be remedied with a tooth crown in Rockwall, TX, including:
- Dental crowns help stabilize and protect a weakened tooth due to large unsupported fillings, fractures, gross tooth decay and trauma.
- Cracked or fractured teeth can crack or break further without a tooth crown.
- Misaligned teeth can cause enamel erosion without the protection of a dental crown.
- Dental crowns are used to anchor and support a dental bridge to restore a missing tooth.
- If a tooth is oddly shaped, colored, or otherwise unsightly, a dental crown can improve its appearance.
- Dental crowns are the tooth part of dental implants that replace missing teeth.
Dental crowns in Rockwall, TX, are a popular dental solution to treat otherwise unstable teeth while maintaining a beautiful and symmetrical smile. If you recently experienced a fractured tooth or are interested in changing the look of a tooth, give us a call at Apricot Dental, so Dr. Jaspreet Randhawa can determine what dental options will work for you.Dr. Randhawa chooses to do all porcelain (cosmetic) crowns for all front teeth or teeth that are part of smile zone and even for back teeth where and when ever it is possible.
This is Dr. Randhawa’s patient who reported with Multiple Large Cavities on Front teeth and Patient’s chief complaint was that she could not smile due to unsightly appearance of her front teeth. In less than a month without any discomfort, this patient not only got a beautiful smile but also restored the health of her 6 teeth.
We Look Forward To Treating You!