Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our focus at Apricot Dental is to help you understand how preventive treatments like routine dental cleanings and exams can benefit your long-term oral health and keep dental costs under control.
Dr. Randhawa and our team believe that informed patients enjoy better oral health, and a healthy smile leads to a healthy life. We encourage your questions because it shows us that you're engaged with the process. Our common goal is your excellent oral health and learning what matters to you helps us provide you with the most appropriate treatment for your needs.
Some of the questions we frequently hear are listed below, but you may have some of your own. If so, please don't hesitate to call our dental office at (972) 961-9003 or email us using our convenient online contact form.
- How long will my procedure take?
- Will my dental procedure hurt?
- Do you offer sedation?
- Will I get a silver filling or a white filling?
- I can only come early in the morning or late afternoon. Do you have flexible hours?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- I'm not happy with the shape of my teeth. How can you help?
- Do you screen for Oral Cancer?
- How soon can you see me in an emergency?